Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ranch Crusted Chicken

This is a good alternative to my other Ranch Chicken meal. I don't measure anything out when I make this, but here is the original recipe I found online somewhere.

8 chicken Breasts
3/4 C. Crushed Corn Flakes
3/4 C. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/2 C. melted butter
1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix

Preheat oven to 350.
Mix together corn flakes, cheese and ranch mix in a medium size bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl melt butter.
Dip chicken breasts in melted butter then into dry mixture.
Place in greased baking dish and cook, uncovered for 45 minutes
!



I use chicken tenders instead because they thaw faster, cook faster, and are more tender. Then I just crush up half a bowl of corn flakes and add half a packet of ranch mix and about the same amount of parmesan. With tenders you only have to cook them for 25 minutes or so. My kids love this!

No comments: