- 16 oz. Farfalle pasta
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3-4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed or garlic slat
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 lb bacon, crumpled
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 oz) Lawry's Mesquite marinade with lime juice
Cook bacon in the oven (400 degrees, convection). Way less messy. Time varies (watch it) usually around 30 minutes. Allow to cool and then crumple.
Crock pot chicken and bottle of marinade on low for 6 hours. Pull marinated chicken out of the juices, allow to cool a little bit, and shred. Set this aside. About a half hour before serving, boil the pasta. In a small saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and crumpled bacon. Whisk together on low heat for 3-4 minutes. In a large bowl, pour over cooked, drained pasta, add chicken and stir through. Sprinkles a little bit more shredded Parmesan cheese on top.