9-inch baked pastry shell
14-oz. can condensed milk (not evaporated)
2/3 C. water
1 (4 servings) pkg. chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
1 (1 oz.) square unsweetened chocolate
2 C. (1 pint) whipping cream, stiffly whipped
1) In lg. saucepan, combine condensed milk, water & pudding mix; mix well.
2) Add chocolate. Over medium heat, cook & stir rapidly until chocolate melts and mixture thickens.
3) Remove from heat; beat until smooth.
4) Cool. Chill thoroughly; stir.
5) Fold in whipped cream.
6) Pour into prepared pastry shell.
Chill 4 hours until set.
This recipe is from one of my favorite movies, The Waitress, and it's delicious.