½ C water
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/8 tsp. chicken broth granules
2 thawed salmon fillets
1 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. capers
pepper (to taste)
parsley (to taste)
1) ½ C water, 2 tsp. lemon juice, 1/8 tsp. chicken broth granules. Bring to boil in skillet.
2) Reduce heat and add 2 thawed salmon fillets. Cover and simmer 4-5 minutes on each side or until done (should flake when poked with fork).
3) Remove salmon from pan. Keep warm.
4) Boil remaining liquid in pan until it reduces to ¼ C.
5) Whisk 1 Tbsp. butter, stir in 1 Tbsp. capers. Spoon sauce over fish. Season with pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
6) Can be served on bed of cooked noodles or rice.
This is my my favorite salmon recipe.